The Field at Rotch Playground
Men's and Women's Soccer, Men's and Women's Lacrosse, Softball
From the North: Take Route 93 South to Exit 20. At the exit follow signs for Albany Street. When you get to Albany Street, go through two sets of lights, the cut-out for bus parking will be on your right.
From the South: Take Route 93 North to the Massachusetts Avenue exit. Follow signs to the end of the exit and take a right on Massachusetts Avenue. Take your first right on to Albany Street. Follow Albany Street until it crosses back under Route 93 and take the U-Turn on your left. The cut-out for bus parking will be on the right.
From the West: Take Route 90 East to the Copley Square exit. At the end of the exit stay straight on to Stuart Street. Follow Stuart Street straight to the intersection with Tremont Street. Take a right on Tremont and go over the bridge over the Mass Pike. Take an immediate left after the bridge on to Herald Street. Follow Herald Street to the end and take a right on Albany Street. Go through two sets of lights, the cut-out for bus parking will be on your right.
From the Red Line: Get off at the Broadway stop. Walk over the Broadway Bridge and under the Expressway (93). Take a left onto Albany Street. (Once on Albany Street there will be a Mobile/Exxon gas station on your right). Walk 1/4 of a mile and Rotch Park will be on your right.
From the Silver Line: Get off at the East Berkeley Street stop. Walk in the opposite direction of traffic. Take a right onto Harrison Avenue. Walk 1/4 of a mile and take a left onto Randolph Street. Rotch Park is 1/4 of a mile on the left.
The Field at Rotch Playground Rules:
- The field at Rotch Playground is open daily from 9:00AM - 9:00PM
- Sneakers and turf shoes are recommended - no metal cleats or spikes of any kind
- The following are strictly forbidden beyond
- food of any type
- beverages other than water
- chewing gum
- all tobacco products
- No vehicles or bicycles are allowed beyond the gate
- Chairs are not allowed on the artificial turf surface
- No dogs, other pets, or animals are allowed
- No sharp objects such as tent stakes or corner flags
- Permitted users have priority for field access