Emerson College currently supports 14 intercollegiate sports. Under the direction of sports information director Kerry Howe, it is the responsibility of the EC Office of Sports Information to promote the 14 sponsored sports as well as the coaches and athletes who participate in those sports.
Thank you for your interest in EC athletics. To assist you, please follow the general media policies outlined below. If further questions are needed feel free to contact Kerry Howe at (617) 824-8458.
- Interviews - ALL interviews with coaches, student-athletes and staff members must be coordinated through the Office of Sports Information. Immediately following games the locker rooms are closed. Player and coach interviews, however, may be conducted outside locker rooms or on the playing surface after a minimal, NCAA-required 10-minute cooling off period.
- Practices - Practices are open to the media whenever necessary but please provide advance notice of attendance.
- Technology - At athletic events in the Brown-Plofker Gymnasium, the media have access to wireless Internet use. Photocopiers are also available upon request.
- Radio - Any visiting radio broadcasts must reserve their seating the week of the scheduled contest.
- Photographers - The Office of Sports Information photographs home games for most sports. These photographs are intended solely for use by media as well as future publications for the Lion Athletic Department. Photographers must get clearance first and are asked to stay at least 10 feet from the playing surface and shoot from standard shooting positions.
For questions or requests, please contact:
150 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Office: (617) 824-8458
2012-2013 Stat Crew and Word Rosters: