Emerson College currently supports 14 intercollegiate sports. Under the supervision of Matt Ulrich, the Director of Media Relations, the Office of Sports Information and Game Operations is responsible for promoting the 14 Varsity Sports as well as the Coaches and Student-Athletes.
Press and Media Requests, please follow the general media policies outlined below.
- NEW - Press and Media Passes - Starting with the Fall 2015 season, anyone wishing to conduct an interview or cover a game, whether it be photo or video, must be issued a credential by the Sports Information Office. No media coverage will be allowed without this pass.
- Interviews - All interviews with coaches, student-athletes and staff members must be coordinated through the Office of Sports Information. Immediately following games the locker rooms are closed. Player and coach interviews, however, may be conducted outside locker rooms or on the playing surface after a minimal, NCAA-required 10-minute cooling off period.
- Practices - Practices are open to the media whenever necessary but please provide advance notice of attendance.
- Technology - At athletic events in the Brown-Plofker Gymnasium, the media have access to wireless Internet use via our Athletics Guest Wifi. Photocopiers are also available upon request.
- Radio - Any visiting radio broadcasts must reserve their seating the week of the scheduled contest. Table and Press Box space is limited.
- Photographers - The Office of Sports Information photographs home games for most sports. These photographs are intended solely for use by media as well as future publications for the Emerson College Athletic Department. Photographers must get clearance first and are asked to stay at least 10 feet from the playing surface and shoot from standard shooting positions.
For Media Requests, Press Credentials, or Questions please contact:
150 Boylston Street
Boston, MA 02116
Office: (617) 824-8458
2015 - 2016 Stat Crew and Word Rosters: Currently Unavailable