Oct 16, 2018
Men's Soccer vs. Framingham St.
Tuesday, October 16, 2018
Men's Soccer vs Wheaton (Mass.)
Saturday, October 20, 2018
Boston, Mass. | Rotch Field
- Emerson is led by Gavin Faucette (Oakland, Calif.) who has five goals. His five is tied for fifth in the NEWMAC. He has totaled 39 shots, which is good for 3rd in the NEWMAC.
- David Kemp (London, England) is first in the conference with 55 saves made.
SCOUTING THE RAMS
- Framingham St. Rams (8-5-2, 3-0-2 MASCAC)
- Last time out, the Rams defeated Mass Maritime 5-2 on October 13th.
- Framingham has played eight games on their home turf, winning six games, dropping one and tying one.
- The Rams have scored 27 goals, averaging 1.80 per match. They average 1.48 goals against.
- In 2017, the team finished 9-10-1 with a 4-3 MASCAC record. The Rams fell in the seminfals of the MASCAC in a 3-0 loss to Salem St.
- Bryce Nardizzi has scored 15 goals and added five assists for the Rams. Isaac DeSouza and Ken Stahovish have three and eight goals each respectively.
- Corey Davidage has an 8-4-2 record in net and has made 74 saves, good for a .814 save percentage.
SCOUTING THE LYONS
- Wheaton (Mass.) Lyons (7-8, 2-3 NEWMAC)
- Last time out, the Lyone defeated Rhode Island College 2-0 on October 14th, one day after losing to the Babson Beavers 1-0 on the 13th.
- Wheaton (Mass.) has scored 21 goals, averaging 1.40 per match while allowing 1.25 goals against per match.
- In 2017, the Lyons went 7-8-2 and 2-4-1 in the NEWMAC.
- Curran Wait leads the Lyons with six goals and one assist while Diego Medina has been the leader in net, winning four of his ten starts.
STAY LIVE WITH THE LIONS