Overall Record: 3-2
Scoreboard: Tufts 3, Emerson 2; Amherst 3, Emerson 1; Emerson 3, Western New England 1
Schedule: Tuesday, September 10 at Suffolk, 6:00pm
BOSTON, Mass. – The Lions look to build on three hard fought matches over the past week as they take on Suffolk on Tuesday before traveling to Eastern Connecticut St. for a Tri-Match with Connecticut College on Saturday.
A LOOK BACK ON THE WEEK
- Took one of two matches on Saturday, winning 3-0 over Western New England and falling 3-1 to Amherst.
- Last Wednesday, the Lions fell to a tough Tufts team 3-2.
LIONS IN THE NEWMAC
SCOUTING THE SUFFOLK RAMS
- 2018 Record: 12-17/ 7-5 GNAC - Fell to Johnson & Wales in the GNAC Semifinals
- 2019 Record: 3-2, Most recently defeated Salem State 3-0
- Key players: Hannah Fabiano (46 kills) ; Harmony Johnson (135 assists)
- Last Meeting: Emerson 3, Suffolk 0 l September 22, 2018
STAY LIVE WITH THE LIONS